Join us at COP26 from 1-4 November
We are pleased to announce that the British Chambers of Commerce will be hosting a significant presence at COP26 in Glasgow. We cordially invite you, as a member of the British-Swiss Chamber of Commerce, to join us in person for one or more days!
As you will be aware, COP26 is a globally important event hosted by the UK, to bring parties together and accelerate action towards the goals of the Paris Agreement and the UN Framework Convention on Climate Change.
It’s the largest summit that the UK has ever hosted and is a unique opportunity for the Chamber of Commerce Network across the world to come together to discuss the challenges of the future. Chambers unite for a greener future, our global campaign which we launched earlier in the year, has united our 127 Chambers and has at its centerpiece this hugely significant event.
Between Monday 1 and Thursday 4 November, we will be presenting a full agenda of business-focused policy debate, thought leadership and exceptional networking opportunities, under the key themes of:
- Green trade and sustainable finance;
- The opportunities for collaboration the green agenda brings about; and
- Innovation, implementation, and the business landscape of the future.
Our packed agenda includes:
• TRADE DELEGATIONS: we will be welcoming members from around the Network, led by our colleagues in Glasgow Chamber of Commerce;
• POLICY ROUNDTABLES: we will be discussing the challenges of the future with renowned experts across climate and economic policy;
• SENIOR GOVERNMENT REPRESENTATIVES: we will be hosting events featuring senior members of the UK and Scottish governments; and
• IN CONVERSATION WITH...we will be hearing from senior thought leaders on their approach to climate leadership.
We will also offer a drop-in business hub, with plenty of space for meetings and networking, and a virtual and physical exhibition, showcasing and sharing innovation, knowledge, best practice and new ideas.
We do hope you are able to join us for what promises to be a fantastic few days.